Financial Shock (Updated Edition), (Paperback): Global Panic and Government Bailouts--How We Got Here and What Must Be Done to Fix It (Paperback)Mark Zandi (author)
- Not available
-The Wall Street Journal
"The obvious place to start is the financial crisis, and the clearest guide to it that I've read is Financial Shock by Mark Zandi....It is an impressively lucid guide to the big issues."
- David Leonhardt, The New York Times
"If you wonder how it could be possible for a subprime mortgage loan to bring the global financial system and the U.S. economy to its knees, you should read this book. No one is better qualified to provide this insight and advice than Mark Zandi."
- Larry Kudlow, Host, CNBC's Kudlow & Company
"Mark Zandi provides insightful analysis, thoughtful recommendations, and a comprehensible explanation of the financial crisis that is accessible to the general public and extremely useful to those who specialize in the area."
- Barney Frank, Chairman, House Financial Services Committee
The Definitive Financial Meltdown Expose:
Now completely updated to include discussions of the Obama administration's many policy initiatives and proposed solutions.
*Includes expanded coverage of the market meltdown, the bailout bill and stimulus plans, the bank rescue plan, and the foreclosure mitigation plan
* Sifting the wreckage, fixing the blame: the roles of mortgage lenders, investment bankers, speculators, the real estate industry, regulators, the Fed, and homebuyers
* Tomorrow's emerging financial shocks-and how to prevent them
Publisher: Pearson Education (US)
Number of pages: 304
Weight: 400 g
Dimensions: 229 x 151 x 17 mm