* Categorises and analyses the main sources of finance, with discussions on raising equity and the bond markets * Examines strategic financial decision-making, with chapters on: investment appraisal, including an intuitive discussion on real options; financial forecasting and planning; and the cost of capital and capital structure * In the context of recent turmoil in financial markets, a theoretical discussion on money markets and interest rates and the yield curve is provided
* Incorporates an overview of the key paradigms in finance
* An entirely new section on 'special topics' includes an examination of derivatives and a discussion on international financial management
* Suitable for third level and professional accountancy students taking finance as a major subject and for those studying finance as part of a non-finance course
* Each chapter contains the following:
- a set of learning objectives - a comprehensive executive summary - newspaper vignettes introducing students to real-life situations - end of chapter questions (including general reviews and concept questions) and computational and mathematical problems Accompanied by an expanded lecturers' and students' website containing: more challenging questions; PowerPoint presentation material; new multiple choice questions; study tips; and extensive web links
Number of pages: 656
Weight: 1308 g
Dimensions: 245 x 174 x 40 mm
Edition: 3rd Revised edition
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?