Fertile: Nourish and balance your body ready for baby making (Hardback)Emma Cannon (author)
- In stock
Emma Cannon brings a holistic approach to fertility, fusing Eastern and Western traditions with great success in her London clinic. This beautifully illustrated book brings together her wealth of experience to give readers practical ways to improve their health and wellbeing ready for conception and pregnancy.
* Over 50 recipes with key nutrients to nourish your body
* Cleansing plans to optimise your health
* Targeted advice for those undertaking IVF
* Holistic approach to specific fertility problems such as PCOS and endometriosis
* Advice on how to rebalance after miscarriage
Publisher: Ebury Publishing
Number of pages: 224
Weight: 865 g
Dimensions: 252 x 196 x 24 mm
Knowledgeable, engaging and caring, Emma Cannon teaches you how to nurture your fertility. * Jasmine Hemsley *
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?
Please note that owing to current COVID-19 restrictions, many of our shops are closed. Find out more by clicking here.