Feasts From the Middle East (Hardback)Tony Kitous (author)
- We can order this
Whether you're after breakfast with a twist, a quick-fix lunch, or a sumptuous spread fit for a gathering of your loved ones, this gorgeous cookery book, featuring vibrant food photography throughout, is packed with recipes you can easily make.
Eat and share this wonderful food, in your own kitchen, lovingly created by Tony Kitous, founder of the Comptoir Libanais restaurants, and the Comptoir chefs.
* Aubergine shakshuka
* Spiced fried squid with harissa sauce
* Slow-cooked shoulder of lamb
* Chicken and chickpea stew
* Fried red mullet with crisp bread and tahina
* Stuffed peppers
* Semolina, almond and orange blossom honey cake
* Fig, halloumi and pistachio tart
Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers
Number of pages: 256
Weight: 980 g
Dimensions: 252 x 195 x 22 mm