Facts and Games Years 3 & 4 - Fluency in Number Facts (Paperback)Peter Clarke (series editor)
- We can order this
Fluency in Number Facts - Facts and Games Book Year 3 and Year 4 for lower Key Stage 2 contain two sections: Maths facts and Paired games. Maths facts provide comprehensive lists of all the maths facts children need to know at each key stage and Paired games provide a fun way for children to practise and consolidate maths facts.
Pupil Fluency Book for Y3/Y4 contains:
* games and activities arranged according to the three Key Aspects: Number, place value and rounding, Addition and subtraction and Multiplication and division
* objectives at the top of each page so the child is in control of their own learning
* clear and accessible lists of the key addition, subtraction, multiplication and division number facts that children need to be able to recall instantly
* a bank of paired games to help children become fluent in each of the three Key Aspects
* engaging and colourful artwork.
Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers
Number of pages: 80
Weight: 200 g
Dimensions: 265 x 192 x 3 mm