Faceache vol 1: The First Hundred Scrunges (Hardback)Ken Reid (author)
- Not available
Ken Reid is consistently name-checked by the greats of comics - from Alan Moore to Kevin O'Neill, John Wagner to Pat Mills - for his unique art that is matched only by his enduring sense of humour. In a hardcover edition befitting his status as one of the all-too-forgotten greats of British comics, we present his timeless Faceache - the humorous adventures of Ricky Rubberneck, the boy with a "bendable bonce" whose skin stretches like rubber. At will, he could scrunge his face into anything, whether it's mimicing others or turning into grotesque creatures - but always coming a cropper!
* Includes introductions by Anthony Reid and comics legend Alan Moore.
* This is the first collection of this long lost classic from the hugely popular and long running Buster comic.
* This is a key strip in the history of British comics, being one of the very few home-grown superheroes to become popular in the weekly comics world of war and humour comics.
* Never before collected.
* From the new Treasury of British Comics list from Rebellion, highlighting classic British comics.
* Previous Titles: Monster 9781781084533; Judge Dredd Case Files 01 9781906735494
Number of pages: 112
Dimensions: 276 x 210 mm
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?