The New Edition Teacher's Guide has been written for the Programme of Study for 2008 and includes:
* clear concise teaching notes including lessons starters, thinking skills and plenaries for every unit
* overview grids for each chapter highlighting grammar content and skill objectives
* answers to all of the audio
* audio scripts for all of the listening activities, including CD track numbers
* guidance on using the course with the full ability range
* suggestions for using ICT in the classroom.
The accompanying CD-ROM contains a customisable Scheme of Work.
Publisher: Pearson Education Limited
Number of pages: 176
Weight: 610 g
Dimensions: 294 x 214 x 12 mm