Each new copy includes Navigate 2 Advantage Access that unlocks a complete eBook, Study Center, homework and Assessment Center, and a dashboard that reports actionable data.
Fully revised and updated with the latest statistics and developments in the field, the Sixth Edition of Exploring the Dimensions of Human Sexuality presents all aspects of human sexuality and explores how it affects personality, development, and decision making. Using a student-friendly interpersonal approach, the text discusses contemporary concepts as well as controversial topics in a sensitive manner, and covers the physiological, biological, psychological, spiritual, and cultural dimensions of human sexuality. Exploring the Dimensions of Human Sexuality is an essential text for teaching sexuality and provides an integrated view of human sexuality that encourages students to pursue positive decisions, sexual health, and a lifetime of wellness.
- 4 NEW CHAPTERS - Sections on unexpected pregnancy outcomes, body image, alternative sexual behavior, and HIV and AIDS are now expanded into new chapters.
- NEW - New section on the recently FDA approved drug Addyi which is used to treat Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorders in woman
- UPDATED THROUGHOUT - Extensively updated to highlight the latest information and statistics related to Human Sexuality
- BOXED FEATURES highlight five distinct topics covered in each chapter: Multicultural Dimensions, Global Dimensions, Gender Dimensions, Communication Dimensions, and Ethical Dimensions
- Myth vs Fact Boxes enhance student understanding of key concepts by giving student the facts and dispelling myths.
Publisher: Jones and Bartlett Publishers, Inc
Number of pages: 824
Weight: 1588 g
Dimensions: 274 x 216 x 36 mm
Edition: 6th Revised edition