Experience Required: How to become a UX leader regardless of your role (Paperback)Robert Hoekman, Jr. (author)
- We can order this
Sure, they'll teach you how to do user research and testing and interaction design. They'll teach you about process. But where's the book on how to convince people you're right? On what skills will make you the most valuable? How to fend off the bad ideas and fight for the good ones? How to move from junior to senior? How to become a UX leader?
In Experience Required, veteran UX strategist Robert Hoekman Jr reveals the following and much more:
* the pros and cons of generalists, specialists, and "unicorns"
* the art and imperative of forming a good argument
* why communication may be your biggest obstacle
* the qualities and actions of effective design leaders
* why being unreasonable might be the key to your success
Whatever your role, Experience Required teaches you to become the UX leader you've always wanted to be.
Take charge of your next project starting right now.
Publisher: Pearson Education (US)
Number of pages: 224
Weight: 308 g
Dimensions: 229 x 158 x 13 mm