eWork and eBusiness in Architecture, Engineering and Construction: Proceedings of the 12th European Conference on Product and Process Modelling (ECPPM 2018), September 12-14, 2018, Copenhagen, Denmark (Hardback)Jan Karlshoj (editor), Raimar Scherer (editor)
- We can order this
eWork and eBusiness in Architecture, Engineering and Construction 2018 collects the papers presented at the 12th European Conference on Product and Process Modelling (ECPPM 2018, Copenhagen, 12-14 September 2018). The contributions cover complementary thematic areas that hold great promise towards the advancement of research and technological development in the modelling of complex engineering systems, encompassing a substantial number of high quality contributions on a large spectrum of topics pertaining to ICT deployment instances in AEC/FM, including:
* Information and Knowledge Management
* Construction Management
* Description Logics and Ontology Application in AEC
* Risk Management
* 5D/nD Modelling, Simulation and Augmented Reality
* Infrastructure Condition Assessment
* Standardization of Data Structures
* Regulatory and Legal Aspects
* Multi-Model and distributed Data Management
* System Identification
* Industrilized Production, Smart Products and Services
* Smart Cities
* Sustainable Buildings and Urban Environments
* Collaboration and Teamwork
* BIM Implementation and Deployment
* Building Performance Simulation
* Intelligent Catalogues and Services
eWork and eBusiness in Architecture, Engineering and Construction 2018 represents a rich and comprehensive resource for academics and researchers working in the interdisciplinary areas of information technology applications in architecture, engineering and construction.
In the last two decades, the biennial ECPPM (European Conference on Product and Process Modelling) conference series, as the oldest BIM conference, has provided a unique platform for the presentation and discussion of the most recent advances with regard to the ICT (Information and Communication Technology) applications in the AEC/FM (Architecture, Engineering, Construction and Facilities Management) domains.
Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
Number of pages: 480
Weight: 953 g
Dimensions: 248 x 171 mm
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?