from 2 Hours* Last Christmas
delivery dates Free UK Standard Delivery On all orders over £25 Order in time for Christmas 18th December by 1pm 2nd Class |
20th December by 1pm 1st Class Free Click & Collect From 2 hours after you order*
Event Management For Dummies (Paperback)Laura Capell (author)
Your straightforward guide for planning and running an event
Whether you want to break into this burgeoning industry, or you simply need to plan an event and don’t know where to start, there’s something for all would-be event planners in Event Management For Dummies. Packed with tips, hints and checklists, it covers all aspects of planning and running an event – from budgeting, scheduling and promotion, to finding the location, sorting security, health and safety, and much more.
Open the book and find:
- Planning, budgeting and strategy
- Guests and target audience
- Promoting and marketing events
- Location, venue and travel logistics
- Food, drink, entertainment and themes
- Security, health and safety, permissions, insurance and the like
- Tips for building a career in event management
Publisher: John Wiley & Sons Inc
Number of pages: 336
Weight: 612 g
Dimensions: 234 x 188 x 20 mm
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?