Ethnicity in Asia - Asia's Transformations (Paperback)Colin Mackerras (author)
- We can order this
* the ethnic minorities or groups in the country of concern, how many ethnic groups, population, language and culture group they belong to, traditional religions and arts
* government policy towards the ethnic minorities or groups
* the economies of the ethnic minorities or groups and the relation with the national economy;
* problems of national integration caused by the ethnic minorities or groups;
* the impact of ethnic issues on the country's overall foreign relations.
Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
Number of pages: 256
Weight: 431 g
Dimensions: 234 x 156 x 13 mm
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?
Or, add to basket, pay online, collect in as little as 2 hours, subject to availability.
For shops outside of these areas: reserve online, pay on collection.