A balanced blend of theory and practice, this book outlines the basic concepts, theories, tools and techniques of environmental economics, which not only enable the reader to diagnose the root causes of environmental problems and identify practicable solutions, but also facilitate the design of environmental policy and management strategies.
The book combines:
- innovative synthesis of concepts, ideas and theories;
- presentation in a simple, easy-to-comprehend language and style;
- illustrations and examples from real life situations;
- latest available research data on various environmental problems, including global warming, acid rain and depletion of the ozone layer; and
- special focus on environmental policy and management.
Useful as a textbook at graduate and post-graduate levels, it caters to the needs of students, teachers, researchers, environment managers and policy-makers in India.
Publisher: SAGE Publications Inc
Number of pages: 424
Weight: 410 g
Dimensions: 215 x 139 x 23 mm
The book provides a fairly comprehensive yet crunchy treatment of both theoretical and applied aspects of environmental economics with Indian case studies. It synthesizes basic concepts, theories, tools and techniques of the discipline. The book discusses each and every aspect in a simple easy to comprehend language with real life examples and illustrations.-- Consulting Ahead
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?
For shops outside of these areas: reserve online, pay on collection.
Or, add to basket, pay online, collect in as little as 2 hours, subject to availability.