Organized by routes of administration, the book is divided into eight major sections: oral, rectal, buccal/sublingual, dermal/transdermal, nasal, vaginal/uterine, ocular, and brain. It offers fundamental as well specialized information including current findings on-
* Surfactant use to accelerate macromolecule input
* Targeted gastrointestinal delivery and enhanced absorption of lipophilic drugs
* Permeation issues in rectal absorption
* Chemical means of enhancement
* Carriers for enhanced delivery to and across the skin
* Methods associated with breaching the skin
* Promoted buccal and sublingual absorption
* Emerging ocular, nasal, vaginal, and uterine delivery systems
* Carriers for overcoming the blood brain barrier
Those investigators primarily involved with one specific route of delivery will be able to learn of helpful concepts and find additional stimulat
Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
Number of pages: 656
Weight: 1202 g
Dimensions: 254 x 178 mm
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?
Please note that owing to current COVID-19 restrictions, many of our shops are closed. Find out more by clicking here.