Endurance Sports Nutrition (Paperback)Suzanne Girard Eberle (author)
- We can order this from the publisher
Endurance Sports Nutrition will guide you in selecting the optimal foods, drinks, and supplements so you can train longer, recover more quickly, avoid injuries, and achieve your performance goals in any endurance endeavor.
Sports dietitian and former elite runner Suzanne Girard Eberle presents a fueling program that addresses the unique concerns of endurance athletes:
* Road and trail running, from 5K to 100+ miles
* Cycling and mountain biking, from time trials to multiday rides
* Duathlon and triathlon, from sprint to Ironman
* Winter sports, from Nordic ski races to mountain ascents
* Water sports, including rowing and open-water swimming
* Environmental conditions, including extreme temperatures and high altitude
The third edition includes meal planning recommendations for vegetarian athletes and those with food allergies and intolerances as well as profiles, advice from elite endurance athletes, and strategies for avoiding the most common pitfalls of training. Endurance Sports Nutrition will fuel your best performance.
Publisher: Human Kinetics Publishers
Number of pages: 392
Weight: 794 g
Dimensions: 254 x 178 x 28 mm
Edition: Third Edition
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?
Or, add to basket, pay online, collect in as little as 2 hours, subject to availability.