Encyclopedia of School Crime and Violence [2 volumes] (Hardback)Laura L. Finley (editor)
- We can order this
This book provides a thorough compilation of the types, specific incidents, relevant agencies, theories, responses, and prevention programs relevant to crime and violence in schools and on campuses.
* Comprises over 80 A-Z entries on types, incidents, theories, measurement, responses, and prevention of school crime and violence
* Presents contributions from more than 30 experts from various fields providing a multidisciplinary examination of the issue
* Offers a timeline of major incidents of school and campus violence
* Provides a list of further readings with each entry, plus a full bibliography of recommended books, journals, and websites at the end of each volume
* Includes a comprehensive index
Number of pages: 692
Weight: 1769 g
Dimensions: 254 x 178 x 56 mm
"This is an excellent resource on a troubling problem in the education field. Summing Up: Recommended." - Choice
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review