EMT-B National Standards Self-Test (Paperback)Charly D. Miller (author)
- Not available
This extensively updated review is the highly motivated EMT's ultimate tool for test preparation. Expanding on two successful editions, the third edition:
* Is based on the 1994 EMT-B National Standard Curriculum.
* Uses the self-test format to target the areas you need to study further.
* Includes multiple-choice as well as scenario-based questions-types utilized in national and state exams-to sharpen your test-taking skills.
* References answers to the best-selling Brady texts, Emergency Care,10th Edition; Prehospital Emergency Care, 7th Edition.
* Contains a section on preparing for any practical exam.
Publisher: Pearson Education (US)
Number of pages: 416
Weight: 925 g
Dimensions: 276 x 216 x 20 mm
Edition: 3rd edition
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review