from 2 Hours* Last Christmas
delivery dates Free UK Standard Delivery On all orders over £25 Order in time for Christmas 18th December by 1pm 2nd Class |
20th December by 1pm 1st Class Free Click & Collect From 2 hours after you order*
Edinburgh Marco Polo Pocket Travel Guide - with pull out map - Marco Polo Travel Guides (Paperback)Marco Polo (author)
Explore Edinburgh with this handy, pocket-sized, authoritative guide, packed with Insider Tips. Discover boutique hotels, authentic restaurants, the city's trendiest places, and get tips on shopping and what to do on a limited budget. There are plenty of ideas for travel with kids, and a summary of all the festivals and events that take place. Let Marco Polo show you all this wonderful city has to offer…
Welcome to Edinburgh, Scotland’s vibrant and cosmopolitan capital city and UNESCO World Heritage Site. Join us for a journey through time as we take a stroll through this city of international festivals, churches, cemeteries, monuments and museums, creepy stories and strange happenings… This is Edinburgh!
Your Marco Polo Edinburgh Pocket Guide includes:
- Insider Tips – we show you the hidden gems and little-known secrets that offer a real insight into the city. Drink beer made of seaweed, discover Edinburgh's closest beach resort and find out why the station clock is always two minutes ahead.
- Best of – find the best things to do for free, the best ‘only in’ Edinburgh experiences, the best things to do if it rains and the best places to relax and spoil yourself.
- Sightseeing – all the top sights are organised by areas of the city so you can easily plan your day.
- Discovery Tours – 4 specially tailored tours will get you to the heart of Edinburgh. Discover and experience all the delights that define Edinburgh.
- Edinburgh in full-colour – Marco Polo Pocket Guide Edinburgh includes full-colour photos throughout the guide bringing the city to life offering you a real taste of what you can see and enjoy on your trip.
- Touring App – download any of the Discovery Tours to your smartphone, complete with the detailed route description and map exactly as featured in the guide, free of charge. The maps can be used offline too, so no roaming charges. The perfect navigational tool with distance indicators and landmarks highlighting the correct direction to travel in as well as GPS coordinates along the way. Enjoy stress-free sightseeing and never get lost again!
- Street Atlas and pull-out map – we’ve included a detailed street atlas and a handy, pull-out map so you can pop the guide in your bag for a full-on sightseeing day or head out with just the map to enjoy your Discovery Tour. A city centre bus map is also included.
Trust Marco Polo Pocket Guide Edinburgh to show you around this fabulous city. The comprehensive coverage and unique insights will ensure you experience everything Edinburgh has to offer and more. The special tips, personal insights and unusual experiences will help you make the most of your trip - just arrive and enjoy.
Publisher: MAIRDUMONT GmbH & Co. KG
Dimensions: 190 x 109 x 10 mm
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?