Edexcel GCSE Maths for post-16 - GCSE for post-16 (Paperback)Fiona Mapp (author)
- In stock online
Exam Board: Edexcel
Level & Subject: GCSE (9-1) Maths
First teaching: September 2015
First exams: June 2017
Achieve success in a year at Edexcel GCSE (9-1) Maths at post-16 with a student book that builds exam confidence and helps to master maths.
* Covers all of the key topics that you need to achieve a Grade 5 pass, with supportive teaching, worked examples and plenty of focused practice to bring you up to the right level. Realistic exam-style questions give you confidence you're ready for assessment.
* Exam tips and techniques from an Edexcel examiner help you pick up smart marks and get the most out of every question.
* Take control of your learning with self-diagnostic charts and questions that make it easy to identify skills and knowledge gaps, track progress and target areas to work on.
* A flexible course that can be used for a fast-track resit in November or full year course with exams in June.
* Bonus online material for students who want to go further!
Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers
Number of pages: 360
Weight: 840 g
Dimensions: 265 x 192 x 16 mm
Edition: Amazon PrintReplica edition
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review