Edexcel GCSE (9-1) History Workbook: Crime and Punishment in Britain, c1000-present and Whitechapel, c1870-c1900 (Paperback)Zoe Howells (author)
- We can order this
Exam board: Edexcel
First teaching: September 2016
First exams: Summer 2018
Practise and perfect the knowledge and skills that students need to achieve their best grade in the Edexcel GCSE (9-1) History exams.
Packed full of consolidation activities and exam-style questions, this time-saving Workbook makes it easier to reinforce understanding throughout the course and prepare for examination.
- Apply, embed and recap knowledge using tried-and-tested consolidation activities that put the large amount of content into context
- Develop the exam skills required for the 9-1 examinations with a bank of practice questions that covers every question type and includes mark allocations to indicate how much time students should spend on an answer
- Tackle the challenges of visual and written sources as plenty of examples and questions are provided
- Help students identify their revision needs and understand how to improve their responses by consulting the online answers/answer guidance for each activity and question
- Use flexibly for homework or classwork, during the course or for revision and exam practice
- Feel confident about exam preparation, knowing that the activities and questions have been carefully created by a team of experienced examiners and practising teachers
Publisher: Hodder Education
Number of pages: 40
Weight: 96 g
Dimensions: 243 x 208 x 2 mm
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review