Edexcel A level German (includes AS) (Paperback)Paul Elliott (author), Marcus Waltl (author), Mariela Affum (author), Paul Stocker (author), Amy Bates (author), Louise Fenner (author), Helen Kent (author), Hodder Education (author)
- In stock
- Free UK delivery
Exam Board: Edexcel
First Teaching: September 2016
First Exam: June 2017
Endorsed for the Edexcel A-level specification from 2016.
Develop all four language skills with a single textbook that has clear progression from GCSE and throughout the new A level.
- Clear progression through four stages of learning: transition, AS, A-level and extension
- Develops language skills through reading, listening, speaking and writing tasks, plus translation and research practice
- Exposes students to authentic topical stimulus and film and literature tasters for every work
- Equips students with the tools they need to succeed with learning strategies throughout
- Prepares students for the assessment with advice on the new individual research project and essay-writing
- Builds grammar skills with exercises throughout and a detailed grammar reference section
Audio resources to accompany the Student Book must be purchased separately. They can be purchased in several ways: 1) as part of the Boost digital teacher resources; 2) as a separate audio download; 3) as part of the Boost eBook.
The audio resources are not part of the Edexcel endorsement process.
Publisher: Hodder Education
Number of pages: 304
Weight: 820 g
Dimensions: 274 x 212 x 18 mm
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?
Alternatively, for multiple items you may find it easier to add to basket, then pay online and collect in as little as 2 hours, subject to availability.