Edexcel A level Economics A Book 2 (Paperback)Peter Smith (author)
- We can order this from the publisher
Exam Board: Edexcel
First Teaching: September 2015
First Exam: June 2017
Develop your students' knowledge of themes 3 and 4 of the Edexcel specification and put theory into context with focused case studies and practice activities.
Maximise their potential in Edexcel A level Economics A with this Edexcel-endorsed textbook, which includes topic-by-topic guidance from Peter Smith:
- Keep your students' up to date with the rapidly changing world: new exciting case studies will help them analyse and evaluate
- Build their quantitative skills with worked examples and practice activities throughout the book
- Ensure they can explain key economic concepts and issues accurately and effectively:
learn the key terms throughout the text and in the theme-by-theme glossaries
- Feel confident in their exam skills: put what they learn into practice with activities and practice questions
Publisher: Hodder Education
Number of pages: 352
Weight: 960 g
Dimensions: 276 x 212 x 20 mm
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?
Or, add to basket, pay online, collect in as little as 2 hours, subject to availability.