Exam Board: Edexcel
First Teaching: September 2015
First Exam: June 2016
Endorsed by Edexcel
Develop and assess your students' knowledge and mathematical skills throughout A Level with worked examples, practical assessment guidance and differentiated end of topic questions with this Edexcel Year 1 student book
- Identifies the level of your students' understanding with diagnostic questions and a summary of prior knowledge at the start of the Year 1 Student Book
- Provides support for all 16 required practicals with various activities and questions, along with a 'Practical' chapter covering procedural understanding and key ideas related to measurement
- Mathematical skills are integrated throughout with plenty of worked examples, including notes on methods to help explain the strategies for solving each type of problem
- Offers plenty of practice with Test Yourself Questions to help students assess their understanding and measure progress
- Encourages further reading and study with short passages of extension material
- Develops understanding with free online access to Test yourself Answers and an Extended Glossary.
Edexcel A level Chemistry Year 1 Student Book includes AS level.
Publisher: Hodder Education
Number of pages: 320
Weight: 898 g
Dimensions: 277 x 214 x 15 mm
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?
For shops outside of these areas: reserve online, pay on collection.
Or, add to basket, pay online, collect in as little as 2 hours, subject to availability.