Learn how to eat better and spend less with Economy Gastronomy.
'Delicious, thrifty, inspiring' - Guardian
Crammed full of over 100 mouth-watering recipes, creative ideas and practical tips, Economy Gastronomy will help you cook smarter, not harder, and along the way save you a lot of money.
You'll learn how easy it is to:
- Plan your meals and shrink your food bills
- Get two, or even three, meals out of one basic ingredient
- Turn leftovers into new and exciting dishes
- Stock your cupboards so there's always a meal in the house
- Shop seasonally, freeze and store food
With hearty breakfasts, tasty lunch-time bites as well as snacks, treats and dinner-party ideas - you'll be making luxurious meals without spending a fortune or discarding surplus food in no time.
* CARAMELISED ONION and CHESHIRE CHEESE TART
* SEARED SQUID with CHORIZO
* SPINACH HAM and RICOTTA GNOCCHI
* STICKY PORK RIBS with FIRE AND VINEGAR
* CHINESE STYLE CRISPY DUCK
* ONION BHAJIS, TARKA DHAL, and ALMOND RICE
With Economy Gastronomy you'll learn how to save money without scrimping on flavour.
Publisher: Penguin Books Ltd
Number of pages: 320
Weight: 1092 g
Dimensions: 254 x 195 x 32 mm