Eat Well, Waste Less: An A-Z Guide to Using Up Leftovers - Green Books Guides (Paperback)Bish Muir (author)
- We can order this from the publisher
Do you have to throw away that single carrot?
How can you make that cold chicken tasty?
Can you use that yoghurt at the back of the fridge?
We all have leftovers, which often get thrown away - the average household puts GBP470worth of edible food in the bin every year! This book:
* is packed with ideas for using up your leftovers
* gives advice on planning, buying and storing food
* will help you reduce your food bills
* will help reduce your environmental impact
Publisher: Green Books
Number of pages: 108
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?
Alternatively, for multiple items you may find it easier to add to basket, then pay online and collect in as little as 2 hours, subject to availability.