A book for cancer sufferers and those wishing to prevent it, written by the Medical Director and the Nutritional Advisor to the famous Bristol Cancer Help Centre
Eat To Beat Cancer shows that there are ways you can help yourself to:
* Eat well to avoid the onsett of serious illness
* Keep cancer in remission
* Use nutrition to fight cancer.
Dr Rosy Daniel Explains:
* Why Change The Way You Eat?
* How To Change The Way You Eat - and make the change easy.
* What To Change In The Way You Eat - what's really important.
* Food As Therapy - including detoxification, raising your energy levels, correcting nutritional imbalances.
All recipes are free from animal products,
saturated fat and are low in salt and sugar.
Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers
Number of pages: 192
Weight: 473 g
Dimensions: 246 x 189 x 14 mm
`Meals that taste good and nourish body and soul.' THE TIMES
`this book provides some very safe and sound advice for us all.'
KAROL SIKORA, Ph.D., FRCR, FRCP, Professor of Clinical Oncology, Deputy Director Imperial Cancer Research Fund
`Sen's work has inspired many cancer patients.' Sonia Purnell, THE GUARDIAN
`Find out how you can change your diet - it could save your life.' Martha Roberts, THE SUN
`Cuts through all the confusion about how to eat for life. I highly recommend it.'
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review