You are in luck. "Dyslexic AND UN-Stoppable" is not just another book about dyslexia. It is uniquely designed for both the dyslexic and non-dyslexic reader. "Dyslexic AND UN-Stoppable" shows you how Lucie Curtiss, discovered her own dyslexia at age 25, developed tools and strategies to become a successful entrepreneur. She honed these tools as she helped her dyslexic son excel at school. She then enrolled her husband, Dr. Douglas Curtiss, a Yale-trained pediatrician, to contribute to this book. Together they show you how to implement these strategies in your life so that your dyslexic child can be UN-Stoppable. You ll find practical insights, real-life success stories, and online video tutorials to help your dyslexic child with reading, writing, spelling, math, and much more.
And if you are dyslexic yourself, "Dyslexic and UN-Stoppable" will Inspire and Empower you to live the life of your dreams by:
- Revealing the True Gifts dyslexia offers
- Describing two real-life Success Stories from a mother and a son with dyslexia
- Visually teaching you Tools and Strategies you can use every day
- Helping you blast through the limitations of dyslexia by Discovering Your Niche
- Showing you how to Navigate the School System step by step
- Reinstilling your natural Love of Learning
Another word for dyslexia is smart. So use these powerful strategies, discover your unique talents, and become UN-Stoppable!"
Publisher: Morgan James Publishing llc
Number of pages: 160
Weight: 227 g
Dimensions: 216 x 140 x 10 mm