Dragons' Den: Start Your Own Business: From Idea to Income (Paperback)Rus Slater (author)
- Not available
A practical guide to starting your own successful business, complete with examples and case studies from popular BBC show Dragons' Den.
Let the Dragons show you how to turn your pipe dream into an income stream. This book shows you everything you need to know to:
* Create new ideas and find market niches.
* Develop a business plan to suit your lifestyle.
* Find funding from banks, investors or business angels.
* Deal with the practicalities of company registration, corporation tax, VAT, and much more.
* Develop marketing and publicity strategies to launch your business so that it makes an impact on the market.
It includes the wisdom of the Dragons, plus a wide range of fully illustrated case studies from Dragons' Den entrepreneurs so that you can emulate their success and learn from their mistakes.
Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers
Number of pages: 240
Weight: 490 g
Dimensions: 221 x 153 x 16 mm
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review