The Dominican Republic is home to some of the best beaches in the world. From whale-watching at Bahia de Samana to dancing the merengue, this island offers both relaxation and activity. FootprintFocus provides invaluable information on transport, accommodation, eating and entertainment to ensure that your trip includes the best of this diverse region of the Caribbean.
* Essentials section with useful advice on getting to and around the Dominican Republic.
* Comprehensive, up-to-date listings of where to eat, sleep and play.
* Includes information on tour operators and activities, from watersports and white sand to riding placid Dominican horses in the mountains.
* Detailed maps for the Dominican Republic and its key destinations.
* Slim enough to fit in your pocket.
With detailed information on all the main sights, plus many lesser-known attractions, FootprintFocus Dominican Republic provides concise and comprehensive coverage of the Caribbean's oldest European settlement.
Publisher: Footprint Travel Guides ISBN: 9781909268302 Number of pages: 112 Weight: 118 g Dimensions: 176 x 110 x 10 mm
Simply reserve online and pay at the counter when you collect.
Available in shop from just two hours, subject to availability.
Thank you for your reservation
Your order is now being processed and we have sent a confirmation email to you at
This item can be requested from the shops shown below. If this item isn't available to be reserved nearby, add the item to your basket instead and select 'Deliver to my local shop' at the checkout, to be able to collect it from there at a later date.
When will my order be ready to collect?
Following the initial email, you will be contacted by the shop to confirm that your item is available for collection.
Call us on or send us an email at
Unfortunately there has been a problem with your order
Please try again or alternatively you can contact your chosen shop on or send us an email at