from 2 Hours* Last Christmas
delivery dates Free UK Standard Delivery On all orders over £25 Order in time for Christmas 18th December by 1pm 2nd Class |
20th December by 1pm 1st Class Free Click & Collect From 2 hours after you order*
Doing Your Masters Dissertation - Sage Study Skills Series (Paperback)Chris Hart (author)
Key features of the book include:
- Step-by-step coverage - sections on choosing a topic, research design, methodology and presenting data and writing up
- An up-to-date list of key reference materials, both printed and electronic
- Advice on ethical guidelines
- Information on assessment criteria
- Student-focused throughout with a broad range of worked examples and guidelines for further reading.
Written in an engaging and accessible manner, this textbook is an essential resource for postgraduate students across the social sciences required to complete a Masters dissertation.
SAGE Study Skills are essential study guides for students of all levels. From how to write great essays and succeeding at university, to writing your undergraduate dissertation and doing postgraduate research, SAGE Study Skills help you get the best from your time at university. Visit the SAGE Study Skills hub for tips, resources and videos on study success!
Publisher: SAGE Publications Inc
Number of pages: 496
Weight: 840 g
Dimensions: 242 x 170 mm
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?