Do It Yourself BookKeeping for Small Businesses: How to set up and run an easy, practical bookkeeping system (Paperback)Michael Collins (author)
- In stock
This book describes a practical and easy to implement bookkeeping system, that anyone will be able to use without previous knowledge of finance, accounting or book-keeping. It provides a proven methodology that will enable you to:
* Create a simple book-keeping system that anyone can manage
* Create an easy to use system that controls the paperwork
* Calculate VAT liability or VAT refund figures
* Produce key financial figures concerning your business
* Exercise proper financial control over your business
* Reduce year-end accounting fees
* Reduce the stress from dealing with book-keeping and paperwork
If you can create a shopping list, then you can create a list of financial transactions and do your own book-keeping. It really is that simple!
Publisher: Little, Brown Book Group
Number of pages: 288
Weight: 338 g
Dimensions: 230 x 154 x 19 mm
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?
Or, add to basket, pay online, collect in as little as 2 hours, subject to availability.
For shops outside of these areas: reserve online, pay on collection.