DK Eyewitness Turkey - Travel Guide (Paperback)DK Eyewitness (author)
- In stock
The ideal travel companion, full of insider advice on what to see and do, plus detailed itineraries and comprehensive maps for exploring Turkey.
Browse the lively bazaars of Istanbul, laze on Bodrum's picturesque bays or stroll around the incredible rock formations of Cappadocia: everything you need to know is clearly laid out within colour-coded chapters. Discover the best of Turkey with this indispensable travel guide.
Inside DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Turkey:
- Over 40 colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Simple layout makes it easy to find the information you need
- Comprehensive tours and itineraries of Turkey, designed for every interest and budget
- Illustrations and area plans show in detail Hagia Sophia, Ephesus, the Castle of St Peter and more
- Colour photographs of stunning landscapes, scenic coastlines, incredible churches, spectacular mosques, fascinating ruins, picturesque villages, historic cities and more
- Detailed chapters, with area maps, cover Istanbul; Thrace and the Sea of Marmara; the Aegean; Mediterranean Turkey; Ankara and Western Anatolia; the Black Sea; Cappadocia and Central Anatolia; and Eastern Anatolia
- Historical and cultural context gives you a richer travel experience: learn about the history of Turkey, its society and culture, and the festivals and events that take place here throughout the year
- Experience Turkey with features on the country's landscapes and geology, flora and fauna, art and architecture, customs and traditions, and more
- Essential travel tips: our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus transport, visa and health information
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Turkey is a detailed, easy-to-use guide designed to help you get the most from your visit to Turkey.
DK Eyewitness: winner of the Top Guidebook Series in the Wanderlust Reader Travel Awards 2017.
"No other guide whets your appetite quite like this one" - The Independent
Planning a city break? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Istanbul.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's highly visual Eyewitness guides show you what others only tell you, with easy-to-read maps, tips and tours to inform and enrich your holiday. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.
Publisher: Dorling Kindersley Ltd
Number of pages: 420
Weight: 656 g
Dimensions: 218 x 133 x 22 mm
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?
Or, add to basket, pay online, collect in as little as 2 hours, subject to availability.