DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Northern Spain (Paperback)DK (author)
- In stock online
The ideal travel companion, full of insider advice on what to see and do, plus detailed itineraries and comprehensive maps for exploring Northern Spain.
Explore Pamplona's enchanting Old Town, soak up the sun in Santander or admire the fabulous mountain views from the Castillo de Loarre: everything you need to know is clearly laid out within colour-coded chapters. Discover the best of Northern Spain with this indispensable travel guide.
Inside DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Northern Spain:
- Over 20 colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Simple layout makes it easy to find the information you need
- Comprehensive tours and itineraries of Northern Spain, designed for every interest and budget
- Illustrations and floorplans show in detail Santiago cathedral, the Guggenheim Museum Bilbao, Catedral de Leon, Santuario de Loiola and more
- Colour photographs of Northern Spain's most alluring cities - Bilbao, San Sebastian and Santiago de Compostela - the glorious Asturian and Cantabrian coastline, the historic towns and villages of the Aragonese and Catalan Pyrenees, and more
- Detailed chapters, with area maps, cover Galicia, Asturias and Cantabria, the Basque Country, Navarra and La Rioja, and Central and Eastern Pyrenees
- Historical and cultural context gives you a richer travel experience: learn about Northern Spain's history, architecture, pilgrimage routes, Basque culture, and festivals and events
- Essential travel tips: our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful phrases and transport, visa and health information
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Northern Spain is a detailed, easy-to-use guide designed to help you get the most from your visit to Northern Spain.
DK Eyewitness: winner of the Top Guidebook Series in the Wanderlust Reader Travel Awards 2017.
"No other guide whets your appetite quite like this one" - The Independent
Want to explore more of Spain? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Spain.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's highly visual Eyewitness guides show you what others only tell you, with easy-to-read maps, tips, and tours to inform and enrich your holiday. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.
Publisher: Dorling Kindersley Ltd
Number of pages: 272
Weight: 478 g
Dimensions: 223 x 136 x 16 mm
Edition: 2nd edition