DK Eyewitness Travel Guide New York City: 2019 (Paperback)DK Travel (author)
- In stock online
Your journey starts here. We've reimagined and updated our iconic DK Eyewitness travel guides. This brand new New York City guide, now in a lightweight format, has been expertly curated with all new photography plus DK's much-loved illustrations and maps.
- Gorgeous, all-new colour photography so you can imagine yourself there
- Reasons to love New York City: world-class museums, lively local markets, jazz, Jewish food - what will yours be?
- See New York City from a different angle: 26 pages of fresh ideas for exploring the city
- A year-long calendar of events in New York City gives a selection of local events and festivals for all seasons
- Sturdy, laminated pull-out city map provides transport information and a subway map
- Expert advice covers the practical stuff: get ready, get around and stay safe
- Over 15 detailed, colour maps help you navigate the city with ease
- Expert tips to make memories that last - where to snap and share the perfect photo, take in stunning views and escape the crowds
- The most authentic places to stay, eat, drink and shop
- Easy-to-follow walks and itineraries take you on a tour of key areas, with plenty of food and drink stops en route.
- Hand-drawn illustrations show the inside of the must-see attractions, including Ellis Island, the Empire State Building, the Guggenheim, Grand Central Terminal, United Nations, St. Patrick's Cathedral and Cathedral of St. John the Divine.
- Covers Lower Manhattan; Lower East Side; Chinatown, Little Italy, and Nolita; SoHo and Tribeca; Greenwich Village; East Village; Gramercy and the Flatiron District; Chelsea and the Garment District; Midtown West and the Theater District; Lower Midtown; Upper Midtown; Upper East Side; Central Park and the Upper West Side; Harlem and Morningside Heights; and Brooklyn, plus sights beyond the city in Upper Manhattan, the Bronx, Queens and Staten Island.
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide New York City is a detailed, easy-to-use guide designed to help you create your own unique trip. Staying for longer? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide USA.
DK Eyewitness Travel is the silver award-winning guidebook series as voted by the Wanderlust Reader Travel Awards 2018.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: For 25 years, DK's beautifully practical Eyewitness guides have been combining inspiring ideas and expert advice with easy-to-read maps and vivid photography to inform and enrich your holiday. This year they have been given a stunning new look that you will love even more. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.
Publisher: Dorling Kindersley Ltd
Number of pages: 328
Weight: 419 g
Dimensions: 217 x 127 x 18 mm
Edition: 6th edition