DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Mexico - Travel Guide (Paperback)DK Eyewitness (author)
- Coming soon
- full-color photography, hand-drawn illustrations, and maps throughout
- easy-to-follow walks, drives, and itineraries
- our pick of Mexico's must-sees, top experiences, and hidden gems
- insider tips and information: when to visit, how to avoid the crowds, where to capture the perfect photo, and more
- the best spots to eat, drink, shop, and stay
- an area-by-area guide covering each corner of Mexico, from Mexico City to the Yucatan Peninsula- expert advice: get ready, get around, and stay safe
Now in paperback and printed on quality lightweight paper, our Mexico travel guide has been redesigned with you, the traveller, in mind, so you can take it wherever you go.
DK Eyewitness is the bronze award-winning travel guidebook series as voted by the Wanderlust Reader Travel Awards 2019.
Publisher: Dorling Kindersley Ltd
Number of pages: 336
Dimensions: 217 x 125 mm
"This [DK Eyewitness Travel: Top 10] might be the best traveling companion to throw in your pack. It's a slim and sleek overview... loaded with practical and useful content." -- Gadling.com
"Known... for its four-color maps, photos and illustrations, the [DK] Eyewitness Guides are extremely user-friendly for travelers who want their information delivered in a concise, visual way." -- Chicago Tribune
"The best option... Color photos, maps, and diagrams bring the place to life." -- The Philadelphia Inquirer
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?