DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Lisbon - Travel Guide (Paperback)DK Eyewitness (author)
- In stock online
Your journey starts here. We've reimagined and updated our iconic DK Eyewitness travel guides. This brand new Lisbon guide, now in a lightweight format, has been expertly curated with all new photography plus DK's much-loved illustrations and maps.
- Gorgeous, all-new colour photography so you can imagine yourself there
- Reasons to love Lisbon: picture-perfect views, quirky museums and iconic pastries - what will yours be?
- See Lisbon from a different angle: 12 pages of fresh ideas for exploring this spectacular city
- A year-long calendar of events in Lisbon gives a selection of local events and festivals for all seasons
- Expert advice covers the practical stuff: get ready, get around and stay safe
- Detailed, colour maps help you navigate the country with ease
- Expert tips to make memories that last - where to snap and share the perfect photo, take in stunning views and escape the crowds
- The most authentic places to stay, eat, drink and shop
- Easy-to-follow walks and itineraries take you on a tour of each area, with plenty of food and drink stops en route
- Hand-drawn illustrations show the inside of the must-see attractions, including the spectacular Mosteiro dos Jeronimos, tile-filled Museu Nacional do Azulejo and Sintra's Palacio Nacional da Pena
- Covers Alfama, Baixa and Avenida, Bairro Alto and Estrela, Belem, Beyond the Centre and the Lisbon Coast
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Lisbon is a detailed, easy-to-use guide designed to help you create your own unique trip.
Want to explore beyond Lisbon? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Portugal.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: For 25 years, DK's beautifully practical Eyewitness guides have been combining inspiring ideas and expert advice with easy-to-read maps and vivid photography to inform and enrich your holiday. Now they have a stunning new look that you will love even more. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.
Publisher: Dorling Kindersley Ltd
Number of pages: 192
Weight: 272 g
Dimensions: 217 x 127 x 11 mm
"Known... for its four-color maps, photos and illustrations, the [DK] Eyewitness Guides are extremely user-friendly for travelers who want their information delivered in a concise, visual way." -- Chicago Tribune
"The best option... Color photos, maps, and diagrams bring the place to life." -- The Philadelphia Inquirer