DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Ireland: 2019 (Paperback)DK Travel (author)
- In stock online
Your journey starts here. Featuring DK's much-loved maps and illustrations, walks and information, plus all new, full-colour photography, this 100% updated guide to Ireland brings you the best of this simply stunning country in a brand-new, lightweight format.
- full-colour photography, hand-drawn illustrations, and maps throughout
- easy-to-follow walks and itineraries
- our pick of Ireland's must-sees, top experiences, and hidden gems
- insider tips and information: when to visit, how to avoid the crowds, where to capture the perfect photo, and more
- the best spots to eat, drink, shop, and stay
- an area-by-area guide covering each corner of Ireland, from Dublin to Dingle, the Cliffs of Moher to Cork
- expert advice: get ready, get around, and stay safe
Now in paperback and printed on quality lightweight paper, our Ireland travel guide has been redesigned with you, the traveller, in mind, so you can can take it wherever you go.
On a city break? Try our Top 10 Dublin.
DK Eyewitness is the bronze award-winning travel guidebook series as voted by the Wanderlust Reader Travel Awards 2019.
Publisher: Dorling Kindersley Ltd
Number of pages: 320
Weight: 386 g
Dimensions: 218 x 127 x 17 mm
Edition: 6th edition