DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Hawaii (Paperback)DK Travel (author)
- In stock online
The ideal travel companion, full of insider advice on what to see and do, plus detailed itineraries and comprehensive maps for exploring the beautiful islands of Hawaii.
Snorkel among tropical fish in Hanauma Bay, relax on the idyllic North Shore's gorgeous Pu'upoa Beach or explore Hawaii Volcanoes National Park: everything you need to know is clearly laid out within colour-coded chapters. Discover the best of Hawaii with this indispensable travel guide.
Inside DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Hawaii:
- Over 15 colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Simple layout makes it easy to find the information you need
- Comprehensive tours and itineraries of Hawaii, designed for every interest and budget
- Illustrations and area plans show in detail Waikiki beachfront, Bishop Museum, Haleakala National Park, Hawaii Volcanoes National Park and more
- Colour photographs of Hawaii's beautiful beaches, breathtaking national parks, stunning coastline, harbour towns and more
- Detailed chapters, with area maps, cover Honolulu, Waikiki, O'ahu, Moloka'i and Lana'i, Maui, Hawai'i Island and Kaua'i
- Historical and cultural context gives you a richer travel experience: learn about the formation of the Hawaiian Islands and its flora, fauna and marine life; oral tradition and literary connections; hula and Hawaiian music; traditional Hawaiian crafts; surfing, scuba diving and snorkeling scene; traditional food and drink, including Kona coffee; and festivals and events
- Essential travel tips: our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus transport, visa and health information
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Hawaii is a detailed, easy-to-use guide designed to help you get the most from your visit to Hawaii.
DK Eyewitness: winner of the Top Guidebook Series in the Wanderlust Reader Travel Awards 2017.
"No other guide whets your appetite quite like this one" - The Independent
Planning a shorter stay? Try our DK Eyewitness Top 10 Honolulu and O'ahu guide.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's highly visual Eyewitness guides show you what others only tell you, with easy-to-read maps, tips, and tours to inform and enrich your holiday. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.
Publisher: Dorling Kindersley Ltd
Number of pages: 252
Weight: 442 g
Dimensions: 217 x 125 x 15 mm
Edition: 2nd edition