Top 10 Seattle - DK Eyewitness Travel Guide (Paperback)DK Travel (author)
- Not available
An unbeatable, pocket-sized guide to Seattle, packed with insider tips and ideas, colour maps, top 10 lists and a laminated pull-out map, all designed to help you see the very best of Seattle.
Marvel at the Seattle Center's futuristic Space Needle, explore the University of Washington campus, sip coffee in the original Starbucks at Pike Place Market or see the animals in the Woodland Park Zoo. From Top 10 restaurants to Top 10 urban retreats, discover the best of Seattle with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 Seattle:
- Easy-to-follow itineraries, to help you make the most of your trip
- Top 10 lists showcase the best attractions in Seattle, covering Pioneer Square, the International District, Discovery Park and more
- Free laminated pull-out map of Seattle, plus five full-colour area maps
- In-depth neighbourhood guides explore the most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Colour-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips, including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information
- Colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers Downtown, Capitol Hill, Fremont, Ballard and more
Staying in Seattle as part of a longer trip around the Pacific Northwest? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Pacific Northwest.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's Top 10 guides take the work out of planning a short trip, with easy-to-read maps, tips and tours to inform and enrich your weekend trip or cultural break. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.
Publisher: Dorling Kindersley Ltd
Number of pages: 128
Weight: 192 g
Dimensions: 191 x 132 x 11 mm
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review