An unbeatable, pocket-sized guide to Madeira, packed with insider tips and ideas, colour maps, top 10 lists and a laminated pull-out map, all designed to help you see the very best of Madeira.
Explore Madeira's cultural highlights in Funchal, hike some of Europe's best walking trails, sample Madeira wine in a 17th-century Franciscan friary, relax on the beach in Porto Santo or go dolphin-watching off the coast. From Top 10 gardens to Top 10 specialist shops, discover the best of Madeira with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 Madeira:
- Easy-to-follow itineraries to help you make the most of your trip
- Top 10 lists showcase the best Madeira attractions, including the Funchal, Monte, Porto Santo and many more
- Free laminated pull-out map of Madeira, plus five colour neighbourhood maps
- In-depth area guides explore Madeira's most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Colour-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips, including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information
- Colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers Funchal, Porto Santo, and western, central and eastern Madeira
Staying for longer as part of a bigger trip to Portugal? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Portugal.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's Top 10 guides take the work out of planning a short trip, with easy-to-read maps, tips and tours to inform and enrich your weekend trip or cultural break. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.
Publisher: Dorling Kindersley Ltd
Number of pages: 128
Weight: 190 g
Dimensions: 192 x 103 x 9 mm