DK Eyewitness Top 10 Prague - Pocket Travel Guide (Paperback)DK Eyewitness (author)
- In stock
An enchanting medieval city ebbing with history and culture, Prague's tiny cobblestone lanes will lead you through a maze of spectacular Gothic architecture, traditional local pubs, grand royal residences and picturesque pastel buildings. Your DK Eyewitness Top Ten travel guide ensures you'll find your way around the City of a Hundred Spires with absolute ease.
Our annually updated Top Ten travel guide breaks down the best of Prague into helpful lists of ten - from our own selected highlights to the best museums and galleries; places to eat; pubs; shops and festivals.
- Ten easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day-trip, a weekend, or a week
- Detailed Top 10 lists of Prague's must-sees, including detailed breakdowns of Prague Castle, St Vitus Cathedral, Old Town Square, Charles Bridge, The Loreto, the Old Jewish Cemetery, the Trade Fair Palace, the convent of St Agnes, Wenceslas Square and Petrin Hill.
- Prague's most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out, and sightseeing
- A free laminated pull-out map of Venice, plus over eight colour neighbourhood maps
- Streetsmart advice: get ready, get around, and stay safe
- A lightweight format perfect for your pocket or bag when you're on the move
DK Eyewitness Top 10s are the UK's favourite pocket guides and have been helping travellers to make the most of their breaks since 2002.
Staying for longer and looking for a more comprehensive guide? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Prague.
Publisher: Dorling Kindersley Ltd
Number of pages: 160
Weight: 238 g
Dimensions: 192 x 102 x 14 mm
Edition: 3rd edition
"This [DK Eyewitness Travel: Top 10] might be the best traveling companion to throw in your pack. It's a slim and sleek overview... loaded with practical and useful content." - Gadling.com
"Known... for its four-color maps, photos and illustrations, the [DK] Eyewitness Guides are extremely user-friendly for travelers who want their information delivered in a concise, visual way." - Chicago Tribune
"The best option... Color photos, maps, and diagrams bring the place to life." - The Philadelphia Inquirer
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?