DK Eyewitness Top 10 Paris - Pocket Travel Guide (Paperback)DK Eyewitness (author)
- In stock
Paris, one of Europe's most magical destinations, is the capital of romance and revolution, a foodie paradise, a culture-lover's dream, and much more. Your DK Eyewitness Top 10 travel guide ensures you'll find your way around Paris with absolute ease.
Our updated Top 10 travel guide breaks down the best of Paris into helpful lists of ten-from our own selected highlights to the best museums and galleries, places to eat, wine bars, shops and riverfront sights. We've also worked hard to make sure our information is as up to date as possible following the COVID-19 outbreak. DK Eyewitness Top 10 Paris is your ticket to the trip of a lifetime.
Inside DK Eyewitness Top 10 Paris you will find:
- A fully-illustrated top experiences guide: our expert pick of Paris' must-sees and hidden gems
- Accessible itineraries to make the most out of each and every day
- Expert advice: honest recommendations for getting around safely, when to visit each sight, what to do before you visit, and how to save time and money
- Practical tips: Paris's most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out, and sightseeing
- Inspiration for different things to enjoy during your trip-including cafes and bars, parks and gardens, festivals and events,sights off the beaten track and things to do for free
- Detailed maps including a laminated pull-out map of Paris and its environs, plus eleven full-colour neighbourhood maps
- Top 10 lists of Paris's must-sees, including detailed descriptions of the Musee du Louvre, Musee d'Orsay, Notre-Dame, Eiffel Tower, Sacre-Coeur, Arc de Triomphe, Centre Georges Pompidou, The Pantheon, Sainte-Chapelle and Hotel des Invalides
Looking for more on Paris's culture, history, and attractions? Don't forget to check out DK Eyewitness Paris.
About DK Eyewitness:
At DK Eyewitness, we believe in the power of discovery. We make it easy for you to explore your dream destinations. DK Eyewitness travel guides have been helping travellers to make the most of their breaks since 1993. Filled with expert advice, striking photography and detailed illustrations, our highly visual DK Eyewitness guides will get you closer to your next adventure. We publish guides to more than 200 destinations, from pocket-sized city guides to comprehensive country guides. Named Top Guidebook Series at the 2020 Wanderlust Reader Travel Awards, we know that wherever you go next, your DK Eyewitness travel guides are the perfect companion.
Publisher: Dorling Kindersley Ltd
Number of pages: 192
Weight: 281 g
Dimensions: 191 x 102 x 20 mm
You may also be interested in...
“A very handy guidebook to the city of light”
This 192pp guide is very handy; full of tips, advise, write-ups and a range of images. The best way to rate a guide is to see how it effects a visit. In the same Top Ten series there are ones for Berlin and Munich,... More
Please sign in to write a review
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?
Alternatively, for multiple items you may find it easier to add to basket, then pay online and collect in as little as 2 hours, subject to availability.