DK Eyewitness Top 10 Marrakech - Pocket Travel Guide (Paperback)DK Eyewitness (author)
- Publication abandoned
Marrakech, the centuries-old trading hub, is a vibrant city of mesmerizing sights where flavours of Europe, Africa and the Middle East merge. Your DK Eyewitness Top 10 travel guide ensures you'll find your way around this incredibly city with absolute ease.
Our regularly updated Top 10 travel guide breaks down the best of Marrakech into helpful lists of ten - from our own selected highlights to the best gardens, restaurants, nightlife, hammams and spas.
- Eight easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend, or a week
- Top 10 lists of Marrakech's must-sees, including detailed descriptions of the Jemaa el Fna, the Night Market, Saadian Tombs, the Souks, Koutoubia Mosque, City Walls and Gates, Medersa Ben Youssef, Badii Palace, Majorelle Gardens and La Mamounia Hotel
- Marrakech's most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Inspiration for different things to enjoy during your trip - including children's attractions, delightful gardens and riads, hidden gems off the beaten track and day trips beyond the city
- A laminated pull-out map of Marrakech and its environs, plus six full-colour neighbourhood maps
- Streetsmart advice: get ready, get around, and stay safe
- A lightweight format perfect for your pocket or bag when you're on the move
DK Eyewitness Top 10s are the UK's favourite pocket guides and have been helping travellers to make the most of their breaks since 2002.
Looking for more on Morocco's culture, history and attractions? Try DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Morocco.
Publisher: Dorling Kindersley Ltd
Number of pages: 128
Dimensions: 191 x 100 mm
Edition: 2nd edition
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?
Or, add to basket, pay online, collect in as little as 2 hours, subject to availability.