DK Eyewitness Top 10 London - Pocket Travel Guide (Paperback)DK Eyewitness (author)
- 5+ in stock
One of the world's most captivating metropolises, London is a cultural colossus-renowned for its museums, monuments, amazing art, and fabulous array of restaurants and bars. Your DK Eyewitness Top 10 travel guide ensures you'll find your way around London with absolute ease.
Our updated Top 10 travel guide breaks down the best of London into helpful lists of ten-from our own selected highlights to the best museums and art galleries, places to eat, parks and gardens, and riverfront sights. DK Eyewitness Top 10 London is your ticket to the trip of a lifetime.
Inside DK Eyewitness Top 10 London you will find:
- Thirteen easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend, or a week
- London's most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, eating and drinking, and sightseeing
- Inspiration for different things to enjoy during your trip - including festivals and cultural events, traditional pubs, sights off the beaten track, and things to do for free
- A laminated pull-out map of London and its environs, plus eleven full-colour neighbourhood maps
- Practical advice: for getting ready, getting around, and staying safe
- Top 10 lists of London's must-sees, including detailed descriptions of the British Museum, National Gallery and National Portrait Gallery, Natural History Museum, Science Museum, Buckingham Palace, London Eye, Tate Modern and Tate Britain, Westminster Abbey and Parliament Square, Tower of London, and St Paul's Cathedral
Looking for more on London's culture, history, and attractions? Try our DK Eyewitness London.
About DK Eyewitness:
At DK Eyewitness, we believe in the power of discovery. We make it easy for you to explore your dream destinations. DK Eyewitness travel guides have been helping travellers to make the most of their breaks since 1993. Filled with expert advice, striking photography and detailed illustrations, our highly visual DK Eyewitness guides will get you closer to your next adventure. We publish guides to more than 200 destinations, from pocket-sized city guides to comprehensive country guides. Named Top Guidebook Series at the 2020 Wanderlust Reader Travel Awards, we know that wherever you go next, your DK Eyewitness travel guides are the perfect companion.
Publisher: Dorling Kindersley Ltd
Number of pages: 192
Weight: 278 g
Dimensions: 191 x 102 x 14 mm
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?
Alternatively, for multiple items you may find it easier to add to basket, then pay online and collect in as little as 2 hours, subject to availability.