DK Eyewitness Top 10 Lisbon - Pocket Travel Guide (Paperback)DK Eyewitness (author)
- 10+ in stock
Lisbon, one of the world's oldest cities, is renowned for its abundance of sunshine, historic buildings and vibrant nightlife. Your DK Eyewitness Top 10 travel guide ensures you'll find your way around its azulejo-lined streets with absolute ease.
Our updated Top 10 travel guide breaks down the best of Lisbon into helpful lists of ten - from our own selected highlights to the best museums and art galleries, places to eat, bars, and beaches. We've also worked hard to make sure our information is as up-to-date as possible following the COVID-19 outbreak
- Eight easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend, or a week
- Detailed Top 10 lists of Lisbon's must-sees, including comprehensive descriptions of Castelo de Sao Jorge, Mosteiro dos Jeronimos, The Se, Museu Nacional de Arte Antiga, Parque das Nacoes, Torre de Belem, Museu Nacional do Azulejo, Palacio Nacional de Queluz, Museu Calouste Gulbenkian, and Sintra
- Lisbon's most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Inspiration for different things to enjoy during your trip - including family activities and things to do for free
- A laminated pull-out map of Lisbon, plus six full-colour area maps
- Practical advice: get ready, get around, and stay safe
- A lightweight format perfect for your pocket or bag when you're on the move
DK Eyewitness Top 10s are the UK's favourite pocket guides and have been helping travellers to make the most of their breaks since 2002.
Looking for more on Lisbon's culture, history and attractions? Try our DK Eyewitness Lisbon.
Publisher: Dorling Kindersley Ltd
Number of pages: 128
Weight: 203 g
Dimensions: 190 x 12 x 9 mm
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?
Alternatively, for multiple items you may find it easier to add to basket, then pay online and collect in as little as 2 hours, subject to availability.