DK Eyewitness Top 10 Florence and Tuscany: 2019 - Pocket Travel Guide (Paperback)DK Eyewitness (author)
- Not available
The UK's best-selling pocket guides - an unbeatable guide to Florence and Tuscany, packed with insider tips and ideas, detailed maps, top 10 lists, and a laminated pull-out map, all designed to help you see the very best of Florence and Tuscany.
Wander the masterpiece-packed Uffizi or the historic centre of Siena, explore a Tuscan vineyard, sample Florence's best restaurants or visit the iconic leaning Tower of Pisa. From Top 10 Hill Towns to the Top 10 Medici Rulers - this easy-to-use travel guide is packed with information to help you discover the very best of Florence and Tuscany.
Inside Top 10 Florence and Tuscany:
- Ten easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend, or a week
- Top 10 lists showcase Florence and Tuscany's best attractions, covering the Uffizi, the Duomo, Pitti Palace, Chianti and many more
- Free laminated pull-out map of Florence and Tuscany, plus eight colour neighbourhood maps
- In-depth neighbourhood guides explore Florence and Tuscany's most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out, and sightseeing
- Colour-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop, and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information
- Colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers Florence, Siena, Eastern Tuscany, Northwestern Tuscany, the Southern Coast, Maremma and more
Staying for longer and looking for a comprehensive guide to the region? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Florence and Tuscany for more in-depth information.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's Top 10 guides take the work out of planning a short trip, with easy-to-read maps, tips and tours to inform and enrich your weekend trip or cultural break. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.
Publisher: Dorling Kindersley Ltd
Number of pages: 160
Weight: 231 g
Dimensions: 191 x 101 x 14 mm
Edition: 2nd edition