from 2 Hours* Last Christmas
delivery dates Free UK Standard Delivery On all orders over £25 Order in time for Christmas 18th December by 1pm 2nd Class |
20th December by 1pm 1st Class Free Click & Collect From 2 hours after you order*
DK Eyewitness Top 10 Budapest - Pocket Travel Guide (Paperback)DK Eyewitness (author)
Cut through by the famous blue Danube, Budapest is blessed with enthralling architecture and healing thermal baths, art-filled museums, and leafy green parks and gardens.
Make the most of your trip to this compelling city with DK Eyewitness Top 10. Planning is a breeze with our simple lists of ten, covering the very best that Budapest has to offer and ensuring that you don't miss a thing. Best of all, the pocket-friendly format islight and easily portable; the perfect companion while out and about. DK Eyewitness Top 10 Budapest is your ticket to the trip of a lifetime.
Inside DK Eyewitness Top 10 Budapest you will find:
- Detailed Top 10 lists of Budapest's must-sees, including the Hungarian Parliament, St Stephen's Basilica, Gellért Hotel and Baths, and the Hungarian National Gallery
- Easy-to-follow itineraries including ideas for day trips, weekends and a week's worth of plans to make the most out of each and every day
- Expert advice: honest recommendations on Budapest's most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, eating out and sightseeing, with top tips on getting ready, getting around and staying safe
- Themed lists including museums and galleries, Danube sights, baths and swimming pools, shops and markets and much more
- Detailed maps including a laminated pull-out map of Budapest, plus six full-colour area maps
- Covers: Budapest Highlights, Hungarian Parliament, St Stephen's Basilica, Váci utca, Gellért Hotel and Baths, - Margaret Island, Hungarian National Gallery, Mátyás Church, Hungarian State Opera, Hungarian National Museum, Great Synagogue, Moments in History, Places of Worship, Museums and Galleries
Danube Sights, Baths and Swimming Pools,Off the Beaten Track, Children's Attractions,Restaurant, Cafés, Pubs and Bars, Shops and Markets, Budapest for Free, Festivals and Events, Day Trips from Budapest, The Castle District and North, Buda, Gellért and Tabán, Around Parliament, Central Pest, Around Városliget, Greater Budapest
Looking for more on Budapest's culture, history and attractions? Don't forget to check out DK Eyewitness Budapest.
About DK Eyewitness:
At DK Eyewitness, we believe in the power of discovery. We make it easy for you to explore your dream destinations. DK Eyewitness travel guides have been helping travellers to make the most of their breaks since 1993. Filled with expert advice, striking photography and detailed illustrations, our highly visual DK Eyewitness guides will get you closer to your next adventure. We publish guides to more than 200 destinations, from pocket-sized city guides to comprehensive country guides. Named Top Guidebook Series at the 2020 Wanderlust Reader Travel Awards, we know that wherever you go next, your DK Eyewitness travel guides are the perfect companion.
Publisher: Dorling Kindersley Ltd
Number of pages: 128
Weight: 186 g
Dimensions: 190 x 102 x 11 mm
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?