DK Eyewitness Seville and Andalucia - Travel Guide (Paperback)DK Eyewitness (author)
Whether you want to tour the magical Moorish palace of Alhambra, learn the art of tapas bar hopping in Granada or spot wildlife at Parque Nacional de Donana, your DK Eyewitness travel guide makes sure you experience all that Seville and Andalucia have to offer.
With undulating hills awash with olive trees, rugged mountain ranges and endless stretches of coastline, this beautiful country offers plenty of opportunity for adventure. Meanwhile, Seville's orange-scented plazas, filled with the bewitching sound of Spanish guitar, are the perfect place to slow down and savour a glass of sherry.
Our updated guide brings Seville and Andalucia to life, transporting you there like no other travel guide does with expert-led insights, trusted travel advice, detailed breakdowns of all the must-see sights, photographs on practically every page, and our hand-drawn illustrations, which place you inside the region's iconic buildings and neighbourhoods. Our updated 2022 travel guide brings Seville and Andalucia to life. DK Eyewitness Seville and Andalucia is your ticket to the trip of a lifetime.
Inside DK Eyewitness Seville and Andalucia you will find:
- A fully-illustrated top experiences guide: our expert pick of must-sees and hidden gems
- Accessible itineraries to make the most out of each and every day
- Expert advice: honest recommendations for getting around safely, when to visit each sight, what to do before you visit, and how to save time and money
- Colour-coded chapters to every part of Seville and Andalucia, from from Huelva and Sevilla to Cordoba and Jaen, Cadiz and Malaga to Granada and Almeria
- Practical tips: the best places to eat, drink, shop and stay
- Detailed maps and walks to help you navigate the region country easily and confidently
- Covers: El Arenalm Santa Cruz, La Macarena, Parque Maria Luisa, Across the River, Huelva and Sevilla Cordoba and Jaen, Cadiz and Malaga
Touring the country? Don't forget to check out DK Eyewitness Spain.
About DK Eyewitness:
At DK Eyewitness, we believe in the power of discovery. We make it easy for you to explore your dream destinations. DK Eyewitness travel guides have been helping travellers to make the most of their breaks since 1993. Filled with expert advice, striking photography and detailed illustrations, our highly visual DK Eyewitness guides will get you closer to your next adventure. We publish guides to more than 200 destinations, from pocket-sized city guides to comprehensive country guides. Named Top Guidebook Series at the 2020 Wanderlust Reader Travel Awards, we know that wherever you go next, your DK Eyewitness travel guides are the perfect companion.
Publisher: Dorling Kindersley Ltd
Number of pages: 256
Weight: 369 g
Dimensions: 217 x 127 x 15 mm
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?