DK Eyewitness Provence and the Cote d'Azur - Travel Guide (Paperback)DK Eyewitness (author)
- In stock
Discover fragrant fields of lavender, ancient relics of vanished empires and galleries filled with works of modern art.
Whether you want to watch flocks of flamingos strutting across the wild wetlands of the Camargue, visit lush vineyards in the Rhone valley or savour seafood delicacies at the best quayside restaurants, your DK Eyewitness travel guide makes sure you experience all that Provence and the Cote d'Azur has to offer.
Sun-kissed Riviera beaches and splendid medieval palaces may come to mind when you think of Provence, but this region has a lot more to offer. From the vibrant street life of Marseille to the alpine wilderness of Parc National du Mercantour, there's something for everyone.
Our recently updated guide brings Provence and the Cote D'Azur to life, transporting you there like no other travel guide does with expert-led insights and advice, detailed breakdowns of all the must-see sights, photographs on practically every page, and our hand-drawn illustrations which place you inside the region's iconic buildings and neighbourhoods.
- our pick of Provence and the Cote d'Azur's must-sees, top experiences and hidden gems
- the best spots to eat, drink, shop and stay
- detailed maps and walks which make navigating the region easy
- easy-to-follow itineraries
- expert advice: get ready, get around and stay safe
- colour-coded chapters to every part of Provence and the Cote d'Azur, from the Riviera and Alpes-Maritimes to Alpes-de-Haute-Provence, the Var to Vaucluse
- our new lightweight format, so you can take it with you wherever you go
Want the best of Provence and the Cote d'Azur, in your pocket? Try our DK Eyewitness Top 10 Provence and the Cote d'Azur.
Publisher: Dorling Kindersley Ltd
Number of pages: 224
Weight: 279 g
Dimensions: 218 x 127 x 14 mm
"Known... for its four-color maps, photos and illustrations, the [DK] Eyewitness Guides are extremely user-friendly for travelers who want their information delivered in a concise, visual way." - Chicago Tribune
"The best option... Color photos, maps, and diagrams bring the place to life." - The Philadelphia Inquirer
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?
Alternatively, for multiple items you may find it easier to add to basket, then pay online and collect in as little as 2 hours, subject to availability.