DK Eyewitness Prague: 2019 - Travel Guide (Paperback)DK Eyewitness (author)
- In stock online
Your journey starts here. We've reimagined and updated our iconic DK Eyewitness travel guides. This brand new Prague guide, now in a lightweight format, has been expertly curated with all new photography plus DK's much-loved illustrations and maps.
- Gorgeous, all-new colour photography so you can imagine yourself there
- Reasons to love Prague: cosy pubs, beautifully preserved squares and Art Nouveau architecture - what will yours be?
- See Prague from a different angle: 24 pages of fresh ideas for exploring the city
- A year-long calendar of events in Prague gives a selection of local events and festivals for all seasons
- Sturdy, laminated pull-out city map provides transport information and maps of the metro and tram systems
- Expert advice covers the practical stuff: get ready, get around and stay safe
- Over 12 detailed, colour maps help you navigate the city with ease
- Expert tips to make memories that last - where to snap and share the perfect photo, take in stunning views and escape the crowds
- The most authentic places to stay, eat, drink and shop
- Easy-to-follow walks and itineraries take you on a tour of each area, with plenty of food and drink stops en route.
- Hand-drawn illustrations show the must-see attractions, including Charles Bridge, the Old Town Hall and Astronomical Clock, and the Church of St Nicholas
- Covers Stare Mesto; Josefov and Northern Stare Mesto; Prague Castle and Hradcany; Mala Strana; Nove Mesto; Beyond the Centre; and more
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Prague is a detailed, easy-to-use guide designed to help you create your own unique trip. Planning a shorter break? Try our DK Eyewitness Top 10 Prague.
DK Eyewitness Travel is the silver award-winning guidebook series as voted by the Wanderlust Reader Travel Awards 2018.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: For 25 years, DK's beautifully practical Eyewitness guides have been combining inspiring ideas and expert advice with easy-to-read maps and vivid photography to inform and enrich your holiday. This year they have been given a stunning new look that you will love even more. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.
Publisher: Dorling Kindersley Ltd
Number of pages: 224
Weight: 298 g
Dimensions: 217 x 126 x 13 mm
Edition: 6th edition